If you unable to attend you get a chance to make them in the comfort of your own home. Our first recipe that we would like to share is called Christmas Cornflake Wreath Cookies.
- 1⁄3cup butter
- 1(10 ounce) package regular marshmallows or 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon green food coloring
- 6 cups corn flakes
- red cinnamon candies*
- In large saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Stir in food coloring.
- Add corn flakes cereal. Stir until well coated
- Using 1/4 cup dry measure coated with cooking spray, evenly portion warm cereal mixture. Using buttered fingers, quickly shape into individual wreaths. Dot with cinnamon candies.